We hope that you are all keeping safe and well. The Storm LDN studio is planned to open on Monday 17th May 2021 in line with the UK Government’s recently issued roadmap to re-opening.
Keeping our clients and our team safe is our main priority so please take the time to read this page to learn more about some of the changes that we have had to implement in light of the Coronavirus pandemic.
- First, and most importantly, it is essential that if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms, you do not come to the studio under any circumstances. Please notify us if this is the case and we will cancel your sessions with us for up to 2 weeks in order to reduce risk to other clients. A full refund will be issued for any lost sessions. Please follow this link for a full list of symptoms as outlined by the NHS: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/
- Hand sanitiser will be made available and we kindly request that all clients use this upon entering and exiting the studio.
- Please do your best to maintain a 2m distance from others where possible.
- Please wipe down your equipment at the end of your session to ensure that it is clean for the next person. Anti-bacterial spray and wipes will be made available. The studio will be regularly disinfected by staff, but we are asking our clients to do their bit as well so that we can ensure that sessions run smoothly and on time.
- Please bring your own boxing gloves where possible. Gloves may be purchased from Reception.
- Instructors will be allowed to train clients on the pads, but the client is asked to please wear a facemask if they would be more comfortable doing so. Additionally, the client may request that their PT also wear a facemask. In all other cases, the PT will do their best to remain a 2m distance from their client where possible.
- The studio and changing rooms will both be cleaned on a regular basis by trained staff with Covid-safe cleaning products.
Should you have any further questions or concerns, please come and speak with a member of staff who will be happy to help!
Storm LDN Team
Why Choose Us?
By training at Storm LDN you are supporting our youth academy and contributing to positive change in your community.
At Storm LDN, excellence is in our DNA. With state-of-the-art facilities, industry leading trainers and small class sizes, the Storm LDN team are guaranteed to unlock your potential.
At Storm LDN, community is at the heart of everything we do. We strive to make everyone that walks through our doors feel like part of the family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to be a member to use Storm LDN?
Nope! You can join a class or PT session as a drop-in or can purchase one of our class packages.
Do I need to bring my own gloves?
Whilst we do recommend that you bring your own gloves, you will also be able to rent some from reception for £3 per visit. You can purchase gloves from reception and our team will happily consult on which would be the best choice for you.
What facilities are offered?
You will have access to showers and a fully equipped changing area that includes lockers and hair dryers. In addition to this, you will also be able to borrow a towel free of charge.
How do I book?
Will I be able to join a class if I have never boxed before?
Absolutely! We recommend our Southern Area Skills Class as it is specifically designed for beginners. To book, click here. If you have any special requirements or concerns, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.
What is your cancellation policy?
We will require 24 hrs notice to cancel any pre-booked session and this should be done through the online booking platform.
What do I need to bring?
Just yourself! However, if you would like to train in our ring during your session you will need to bring a pair of boxing shoes, which are available to purchase from Reception (size 6+ only). We also sell wraps, gloves, drinks, and snacks in our café.
Do I have to wear a mask whilst I’m training?
Not unless you would be more comfortable doing so. Please regularly check our Covid-19 page for updates on our policies.