IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. WE RECOMMEND YOU PRINT A COPY FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
1. ABOUT THESE CONDITIONS
1. These are the terms and conditions which apply to your use of this Website and the purchase of Goods and Services from us. If you do not agree to these Conditions, you must not use this Website.
2. This Website and the Goods and Services displayed on it are provided by Storm LDN (collectively referred to in these Conditions as “we”, “us” and “our”). Further information about us is set out at Condition 12. When we refer to “you” and “your” we mean the user of this Website, purchaser of Goods or user of our Services.
3. You should read these Conditions carefully before using this Website or purchasing any Goods or Services from us.
4. We reserve the right to change these Conditions at any time. Any changes to the Conditions will be effective after the change is published on this Website. You should check these Conditions before each order as they may have changed since your last visit.
5. If you have any questions about the Conditions, the Services, or this Website, please contact us using the contact details in the “Contact Us” section of this Website.
6. When the following words with capital letters are used in these Conditions, this is what they mean:
7. “Class” any exercise class or personal training session provided by us or on our behalf at the Gym as part of the Services.
“Conditions” the terms and conditions as set out in this document and as amended from time to time in accordance with Condition 2.4;
“Goods” any Goods offered for sale at our Gym;
“Services” services available to you via this Website, including the Classes;
2. USERS OF OUR CLASSES
1. You must be aged 16 years or over to attend any of our Classes or to use any of our facilities at the Gym unless a parent completes an authorised waiver.
2. You agree to comply with our Class rules which you can see online. The access rules relate to our opening hours, use of our facilities and your conduct.
3. Instructors and Classes are subject to change.
4. We reserve the right to refuse you access to the Gym and suspend or terminate your use of the Services if we reasonably consider that your conduct is damaging to our reputation, is in breach of these Conditions or would otherwise be in the interests of other users of the Gym or participants in our Classes.
3. HEALTH COMMITMENT STATEMENT
1. By attending Storm LDN classes, activities, and using Storm LDN premises, facilities, and equipment (collectively, Classes and Facilities), you hereby agree that there are certain inherent risks and dangers involved in participating in the Classes. If you observe any hazard during participation, you will bring it to the attention of the nearest Storm LDN employee or official immediately. You accept and are aware that there are inherent risks associated with physical activity and participation in the Classes. Some of these risks cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid injuries.
The specific risks vary from one activity to another, but they range from 1) minor injuries such as scratches, bruises, and sprains; 2) major injuries such as eye injury or loss of sight, joint or back injuries, broken bones, heart attacks and concussions; 3) catastrophic injuries including brain injury, paralysis and death and 4) continual or long-term exposure to amplified music carries risk of hearing damage.
The Gym provides personal noise protection in the form of ear plugs for its participants to use if desired. In consideration of being allowed to participate in and access the Classes, you hereby (1) assume full responsibility for any and all injuries or damage which are sustained or aggravated by you as a result of your participation in the Classes and/or use of the Facilities, (2) waive, release and forever discharge Storm LDN, its officers, agents, employees, instructors, ambassadors, representatives, and all others from any and all responsibility, claims, rights, causes of action and/or liability from injuries or damages to your person or property resulting from your participation in the Classes and/or use of the Facilities, and (3) represent you have no medical or physical condition which would prevent you from attending any of Storm LDN’s Classes/Activities and/or put you in any physical or medical danger, and have not been instructed by a physician not to do so.
Storm LDN hereby advises you that individuals with any chronic disabilities or conditions are at risk in participating in the Classes and are advised against doing so. In addition, if in the opinion of Storm LDN staff or instructor, you would be at physical risk by attending the Classes, you will be denied access to the Classes until you supply Storm LDN with an opinion letter from your medical doctor, at your sole cost and expense, specifically addressing Storm LDN’s concerns, and stating that Storm LDN concerns are unfounded. If you decline to obtain such a letter, you will not be permitted to participate in the Classes or use the Facilities.
Storm LDN reserves the right to refuse service at its discretion. For safety reasons, you are responsible for adhering to the above provision and agree to the conditions in the Waiver and Release Statement which you agreed to when registering for an account on our website. A copy of our Health Commitment Waiver and Release is available here or a hard copy at reception.
4. BOOKING A CLASS
1. You can check availability and book Classes in advance online via our booking system on our Website.
2. We ensure every effort that there are a suitable number of Classes available at different times of the day. However, classes are subject to availability, and we do not guarantee that spaces will be available in any given Class.
3. You may cancel a booking up to 24 hours before the Class and receive a full refund. If you cancel your class with less than 24 hours’ notice, you will not receive a full refund. An exception will be made if you notify the studio that you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms. In this case, your sessions will be cancelled for up to two weeks and a full refund will be offered for any lost sessions.
4. If the Class you wish to attend is fully booked, you may choose an alternative Class with remaining spaces.
5. If we cancel a class, you will receive a full refund.
1. If you change your mind about any Goods purchased from us, you may return them within 7 days with your receipt and we will give you a full refund provided that the Goods are unused and are not damaged. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
6. USE OF OUR WEBSITE
1. Use of our site includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use our Website. By using the Website, you are confirming that you accept these Conditions and that you agree to comply with them.
2. We may update this Website from time to time and may change the content at any time. Any of the content on our Website may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
3. We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access is permitted on a temporary basis and we may suspend, withdraw, or change all or any part of our Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
4. By accessing this Website, you agree that you will access its contents solely for your own use. You may print out a single hard copy of any part of the content of this Website for your use in accordance with these Conditions. You must not modify the copies of any materials on this Website in any way and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. If you print off, copy or download any part of our Website in breach of these Conditions of use your right to use this Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
5. Except as expressly permitted by clause 7.4, you may not (except to the extent required in order to use this Website in accordance with these Conditions) copy, store in any medium (including in any other Website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, delete or show in public any part of this Website or systematically extract material from this Website or any document available through it, create any derivative works from it or in any other way exploit commercially all or any part of this Website or any document available through it without our prior written consent.
6. This Website should only be accessed using a computer linked to a secure network environment.
7. We cannot guarantee that this Website will operate in accordance with your expectations or will be error free. If you are aware of any error on this Website please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will endeavour to correct it.
8. It is our policy to virus check documents and files before they are posted on this Website. However, we cannot guarantee that documents or files downloaded from this Website will be free from viruses. Accordingly, for your own protection, you must use virus-checking software when using this Website. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law, all liability (save in respect of death or personal injury caused by negligence and for fraud) in connection with (a) any damage or loss caused by errors, computer viruses, other malicious code or harmful components originating or contracted from the Website or from any third-party Websites linked to this Website and (b) any interruptions in your access to the Website.
9. You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing computer viruses, other malicious code, or harmful components. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Website. You must not attack our site via a denial-of–service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this clause, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately and you will indemnify us for any breach, which means that you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer because of you not complying with this clause.
7. YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD
1. Certain areas of our Website are restricted and may only be accessed if you are registered with us and have been issued with or have chosen a username and password.
2. You must not allow any other person to use your username, password or other login details and must treat such information as confidential and must not disclose it to any third party. If you believe or suspect that someone else knows your login details you must contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible.
3. We reserve the right to disable any user identification code or password used to access to this Website at any time if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with these Conditions.
4. You shall not obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to an area of this Website which is only accessible with a username and password other than that which has been identified as being available to you through the logins and passwords notified to you and you will not attempt to evade our authentication or security procedures nor assist, encourage or permit any other person to do any of the above things.
5. You should be aware that some of the documents, files and other information may contain personal data subject to applicable data protection legislation. You must not use that data contrary to such legislation.
6. We shall not be liable for any losses you suffer because of unauthorised access to your account until such time as you have informed us of unauthorised use or possible unauthorised use of your login details or of a breach of security at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. If you are accessing an area of our Website protected by a username and password to use the Services available through it otherwise than in the course of your business, you have certain statutory rights as a consumer regarding the performance of Services. These statutory rights will not be affected by any statement contained in these Conditions.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on this Website and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. The design and layout of this Website are protected by copyright, database right, design rights and other similar laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
2. We and our suppliers own the intellectual property rights in the software that runs this Website. Save to the extent expressly permitted by applicable laws, you must not copy, modify, download, distribute, decipher, de-compile, interfere with or attempt to interfere with that software without our prior written consent.
1. The gym will not accept liability for any damage or loss to a Participant’s or guest’s personal property brought into the Company’s premises. All activities are taken at the participant’s or guest’s own risk. Neither the Gym, nor their employees shall be liable for personal injury sustained by participants or their guests whilst on the premises. Furthermore, participants or guests who suffer an accident or injury on the premises must report the accident or injury and the circumstances in which it occurred to the Gym team immediately following the accident or injury.
10. OTHER RELEVANT POLICIES
11. INFORMATION ABOUT US
BJC Studios Limited is a company registered in England, whose registered office is at Unit 2 99-101 Kingsland Road, London, England, E2 8AG.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
1. We reserve the right to amend these Conditions from time to time. Any changes shall take effect upon posting to this Website and our provision of Goods and Services to you.
1. If any of these Conditions are or becomes illegal, invalid, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect:
2. The legality, validity, or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other term or condition, which shall continue to have full force and effect.
15. RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
1. A person who is not a party to these Conditions may not enforce any of them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
1. No waiver of any of these Conditions shall be valid unless provided in writing by us.
17. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. Any dispute arising between you and us in relation to these Conditions shall be governed by English law.
2. We both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
Why Choose Us?
By training at Storm LDN you are supporting our youth academy and contributing to positive change in your community.
At Storm LDN, excellence is in our DNA. With state-of-the-art facilities, industry leading trainers and small class sizes, the Storm LDN team are guaranteed to unlock your potential.
At Storm LDN, community is at the heart of everything we do. We strive to make everyone that walks through our doors feel like part of the family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to be a member to use Storm LDN?
Nope! You can join a class or PT session as a drop-in or can purchase one of our class packages.
Do I need to bring my own gloves?
Whilst we do recommend that you bring your own gloves, you will also be able to rent some from reception for £3 per visit. You can purchase gloves from reception and our team will happily consult on which would be the best choice for you.
What facilities are offered?
You will have access to showers and a fully equipped changing area that includes lockers and hair dryers. In addition to this, you will also be able to borrow a towel free of charge.
How do I book?
Will I be able to join a class if I have never boxed before?
Absolutely! We recommend our Southern Area Skills Class as it is specifically designed for beginners. To book, click here. If you have any special requirements or concerns, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.
What is your cancellation policy?
We will require 24 hrs notice to cancel any pre-booked session and this should be done through the online booking platform.
What do I need to bring?
Just yourself! However, if you would like to train in our ring during your session you will need to bring a pair of boxing shoes, which are available to purchase from Reception (size 6+ only). We also sell wraps, gloves, drinks, and snacks in our café.
Do I have to wear a mask whilst I’m training?
Not unless you would be more comfortable doing so. Please regularly check our Covid-19 page for updates on our policies.